“Plenty of outdoor activities, without taking your car!
Activities Camping Le Chambon in Charente
In the kids club all children between the age of 5 and 10 will have the time of their lives. Each morning (in high season, English spooken) arts, crafts and games are on the program. Holiday friends guaranteed! They also like to romp, run, climb or jump in the big playground or in the forest. Children like animals: The ponies and the cows are very popular. Birds, butterflies and insects you don’t see at home are also very interesting. And in the evening, appointment with friends at the mini-disco!
The teens will have fun at the sports terrain, squash wall or table tennis tables. The beach at the river is also the meeting spot. In the afternoon a sports tournament is organized for the age 8-12 years. The mountain bike routes are also very appreciated, it is not like at home! You can also fish in the river, build dams and go for canoe trip!
Our campsite is suitable for youth to 13 years.
There are many things to do for the sportive and also less sportive guests. The main purpuse is to be with your family and t find the sport that fits your family: volleyball, tennis, basketball, pétanque, canoeing, jogging along the river, pony and horse riding, crazy golf, challenging mountain bike routes and wonderful hiking routes starting directly form the campsite….. You car recharge your batteries!
If you chose to relax at your pitch, or to look what is happening in the restaurant or at the entertainment, the evenings in le Chambon are cosy and calm.
In high season: weekly BBQ evening with concert, campfire, wooden games, treasure hunt for the whole family……….
Appreciate the present moment
Having a holiday means also just doing nothing and enjoying the simple things of life: picking herbs from our garden for a delicious salad, observing the many different birds, paddling through the river, a nice glass of wine on the terrace of the restaurant with a view over the valley. In short: enjoy your holiday and relax!
List of activities
Free activities all the season:
- Swimming pool, paddling pool and and new slides
- Soccer, volleyball, basketball, badminton,
- Crazy golf, trampoline, playground,
- table tennis, tennis, pétanque
- fishing in the river, hike and mountain bike routes
- herb garden,
- library with English books, television,
Free and in high season only:
- Kids club, treasure hunt, quests,mini disco
- bouncy castle
- pétanque tournament, sports tournaments,
- mountain bike and E-bike rental, water polo,
- talentshow, wooden games evening, concert etc…
Activities with a charge in high season
- pony riding tours, circus performanc, yoga
- Tree climbing*, archery*, rock climbing*
*Organised by le centre départemental Le Chambon, at 500m of the campsite
In the surroundings:
- mountain biking, hiking,
- tree climbing, karting
- boat trips, windsurfing, water biking, catamaran trips
- flat cycling routes
- 18 holes golf and pitch put terrain